[nabs-l] Nathan Clark for NABS board member

Nathan Clark troubleclark at gmail.com
Thu May 26 03:46:15 UTC 2016

Dear NABS,
My name is Nathan Clark and I will be a senior in the fall at Towson
University in Towson, Maryland. I am currently the Vice President of
the Maryland Association of Blind Students and the chairman of
Legislative affairs for the state student division. I am running for
NABS board member this July at our annual National Convention in
Orlando, Florida. I am also a NFB National Scholarship winner for this
year and a past Maryland State scholarship winner in 2010. I have been
in the Federation since 2001 and have been a member of NABS since
about 2005. I have helped NABS every year at our Monte Carlo
fundraiser every year our division has this event and once again this
year I will be a dealer for the event. I know the importance of the
NFB's movement and our philosophy. I am also a proud graduate of the
Louisiana Center of the Blind adult training program in 2015. I have
been mentored greatly by Kate Webster who is running for NABS
President and is also the national representative for the Maryland
Association of Blind Students. Also, I have worked with another  NABS
board member in Chris Nusbaum who is currently the President of the
Maryland Association of Blind Students. As I have demonstrated in
Maryland I will be a positive contributor to our national student
division if elected and I am ready to help in anyway possible. I hope
you all vote for me as a board member this summer at our annual
elections at National Convention. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Nathan Clark