[nabs-l] Nathan Clark for NABS board member

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:28:14 UTC 2016

Nathan:

I'm excited that you are running for a Board position, and I'm glad to offer my support. As both your friend and your colleague in Federation work, I know that you have a great capacity for leadership and that you are dedicated to our movement. I continue to be inspired by your energy, hard work and enthusiasm, and I'm honored to work with you as my Vice President. Good luck in our upcoming elections, and thank you for all you do!

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone