[nabs-l] Nathan Clark for NABS board member

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Fri May 27 09:57:48 UTC 2016

I have known Nathan Clark for many years now and will gladly support him in his run for a Nabs board position. From getting to know him at Federation events and conventions when we were young to being roommates at the Louisiana Center, I have seen him grow in his independence and seen his dedication to the movement. He is hard working, fun, and collaborates well with others. I am honored to have him as a member of my Federation family and a true friend.