[nabs-l] Endorsement for nabs presidential candidate Kathryn Webster

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:20:47 UTC 2016

I totally agree with Vee and am encouraging all of you to support Kathryn Webster for Nabs president. I first met her toward the end of my training at the Louisiana Center when she visited for a couple weeks for computer instruction,. I know that she is very dedicated to the movement and getting to know the members and encouraging them to be leaders, both in the Federation and in their communities.
Yours in the movement,
Jason Polansky