[nabs-l] Endorsement for nabs presidential candidate Kathryn Webster

Vee Gaspa veegaspa at gmail.com
Fri May 27 13:36:03 UTC 2016

Hello fellow Nabsters!
As some of you may have seen, I sent out an email announcing that I am running for a board member position. As someone who wants to be a nabs board member, I would not want to work under anyone else other then the nabs presidential candidate, Kathryn Webster. I met Kathryn this past November at the Virginia state convention, we said hello, went to grab a bite to eat, and we were friends instantly. Kathryn is personable, hard-working, and extremely dedicated to our movement. Also, if you get really close to her she might use you as a pillow when she's  stressed out, Haha.  I am 100% endorsing Kathryn Webster for naps president, and I hope all of you will too! Let's go build NABS and the Federation!
Best,
Vee Gaspa

Live the life you want.