[nabs-l] Resumes

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 03:21:03 UTC 2016

As I understand it, how far back you go depends on where you are in your
career. If you're a first year college student, you should definitely
include your summer work programs in high school. If you're a senior in
college (maybe if you're a junior too), and you've had other experiences,
you probably don't need to include them, unless the experience you gained
there is directly related to the jobs you're applying for. You can and
should have different resumes for different applications. If you're a grad
student, or a few years out of college applying to grad school, your high
school stuff should definitely not be there . Hope this is helpful.
Jameyanne