[nabs-l] Resumes

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Tue Nov 1 03:32:53 UTC 2016

Hey Jameyanne,

Thanks. I am a second year senior and I have experiences I can list for my resume but they are all volunteering.
I am trying to find a part-time job but everything I am find that is entry-level says that the person needs a degree completed and one or two years of experience. None of them say just a degree or that you can start if almost done the degree.
I found a cashier position but I doubt I could do that not being able to use the touch screens that a lot of businesses use and with no way to read/scan the products fast enough.
Any ideas?
Christina