[nabs-l] Preparing for Graduation

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:50:29 UTC 2016

Congradulations then.  Well done.

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of roanna bacchus
via NABS-L
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2016 10:39 AM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: roanna bacchus <rbacchus228 at gmail.com>
Subject: [nabs-l] Preparing for Graduation

Dear Students,

In one month I will be graduating from UCF with my Bachelor's degree in
Interdisciplinary Studies.  So far I have ordered my cap and gown and
contacted the Assistant Director of Student Accessibility Services to find
out about my accommodations.
Someone will be assigned to walk me into the arena, across the stage, back
to my seat, and out the door where I will meet my family.  I am also making
sure that all of my assignments are submitted in a timely manner.  What
other steps should I take to prepare for my graduation?