[nabs-l] Are You Ready to Vote Tomorrow?

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 02:19:26 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I understand I am sharing this voter resource at the last minute. However, I feel as though sharing this voter resource at the last minute is better than not sharing it at all.

Anyway, for those of you who will be casting your vote in person tomorrow, and have questions about the ballot, or have any other questions related to voting in the elections, the League of Women Voters has a really great non-partisan website where you can obtain all kinds of information regarding the positions and issues that will appear on your local ballot. What I really like about this website is that you can enter your address, and it will show you everything that will appear on your local ballot as well as provide information on each contest including biographical information on the candidates who responded to their request for information.

Since I really like this website, I thought I would share it with others on this email list. I thought it would be a good resource for someone who may be voting for the first time. Or even someone who has yet to make up their mind on who they would like to vote for in the election. Or perhaps provide information on more local contests and issues that may not necessarily receive as much attention as more notable contests and issues. Anyway, you can find the League of Women's Voters 2016 Voter Guide at www.vote411.org<http://www.vote411.org>. I hope this website proves to be helpful to others even though I am posting it at the last minute.

So for those of you who are old enough and registered to vote, please go out and vote tomorrow.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth