[nabs-l] Meeting with Professors in Advance

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 23:50:50 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I register for my next-semester classes on Friday.  It is the
middle of November, and the next semester begins in the beginning
of January.
I am thinking, once I register, to immediately send each
professor an email asking which texts they will use, but don't
know if I should include some possible introductory information
about myself as well, since there is still lots of time before
the semester starts.
Also, how far in advance do you physically meet with the
professors? I was on vaction over the summer until shortly before
move-in day and did not have this opportunity, but I would like
to meet my professors ahead of time this semester so that I can
get a feel of who they are and they can understand my blindness.
Thanks,
Vejas