[nabs-l] Meeting with Professors in Advance

chelsea peahl chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 00:23:46 UTC 2016

For me, I send them an email when I register and give them a little info about me. (It usually says hi professor "insert name here", I am a student with a visual impairment taking your class "insert semester". Then request a meeting. I like to meet at least 2-3 weeks before a semester starts to give time for them and disability services to get any last-minute stuff together.
I don't know if that is helpful, but that is what I've found that works for me.

Chelsea Peahl