[nabs-l] K1000 What the heck just happened?

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 17:37:16 UTC 2016

Hello guys,

I hope it is a beautiful day where you are.   It is quite nice here where I am.  So... I have experienced something rather strange while working in K1000 today.  I don't know exactly what key's I hit but for some reason, my file reverted back to the last saved state.  It is a document I created in K1000 and saved as a Word 97 doc.  Am I out of luck or is there something I can do to recover my work? I have tried undo and the normal windows command for redo but nothing has worked.  I have not -see K1000 extensively since 2003.  Quite a lot has changed.  Does anyone have any ideas what ,happened and how I can fix it?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone