[nabs-l] questions about fitting in.

Ana Martinez martinezana770 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 02:38:43 UTC 2016

hey guys, hope everyone had a good weekend. I have a question and I'm not sure if it's OK to ask it in here, so in my church there is a youth group for college age students. I've been involved with it for the last 2 months, I've done some social activities with the group and I go to mass with them every Sunday. for some reason I feel that I don't belong there though, nobody talks to me unless I talk to them first. and whenever I try to join a conversation everyone gets quiet and I feel that they are stareing at me, has any of you had this experience? how can I fix this? thanks☺️

Sent from my iPhone