[nabs-l] Braille Transcriber

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 06:28:31 UTC 2016

Hi Vejas. How are  you? I have a suggestion for you, if you are taking math next semester, ask your professor if you can take your exams with him or her at his or her office hours? The reason I'm suggesting that  is because I took Math before,like Pre-calculus, College algebra and so on. I took my exams  with  my Professor's office. Or maybe student assistant who know math can write your test answers for you.  I really  don't like to take a math test with people who haven't  t taking a math course or that  specific course  to write my answers for me.  The reason of that  is because i don't feel they are writing my answers as the Professor wants though. Hope these suggestions help. I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the blind

IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe at groups.io

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.1