[nabs-l] evaluating the accessibility of the interview process

William Grussenmeyer wdg31415 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:27:47 UTC 2016

Hello,

We, researchers at the University of Nevada, Reno, are looking for
people who are blind and visually impaired for an interview study
about your accessibility experiences with the job search and interview
process.  This study is intended to help develop guidelines for
employers to make their recruitment and interview processes more
accessible to people who are blind and visually impaired.  We are
looking for people who are over the age of 18, live in the U.S., and
have past or recent job search experience in the U.S. including
searching for part-time, internships and other types of work.

If you are interested in being interviewed, please read the attached
informed consent script carefully. If you are willing to participate,
please send an email to William Grussenmeyer (wdg31415 at gmail.com). By
emailing us, you acknowledge that you have read the informed consent
script and decided that you will participate in the study described
above. Its general purposes, the particulars of involvement and
possible risks have been explained to your satisfaction.  And you
understand you can withdraw at any time.

 Thank You and we look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely
William Grussenmeyer