[nabs-l] New member introduction

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 03:11:19 UTC 2016

Hi Suman,
I am also an international Ph.D. student.
Nice to hear from you.
I have very hard times to get my books in accessible format.
I took an advance stats course, and during the first 8 weeks I was not
able to get even a single table as accessible.
I sometimes think that DSO's take advantage of us being international.