[nabs-l] Question For Other NFB Training Center Graduates

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 17:22:24 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I graduated from LCB in June. I am currently attending my first year of college.
I was wondering how many of you have put your training center graduation in your resume, and if so, for how long.
Also, how specific are you when mentioning the training center? For example, do you just say you graduated from the Louisiana Center for the Blind, or that it is one of the top training centres in the country?
Thanks,
Vejas