[nabs-l] Question For Other NFB Training Center Graduates

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:46:54 UTC 2016

vejas, I can't answer the how-long part, but I definitely put LCB
on my resume. If employers see that you graduated high school in
the spring of 2015 and didn't start college until the fall of
2016, they're going to wonder what you did during your gap year.
Telling them about LCB shows that you didn't laze around the
house watching Netflix for nine months. If you also put a little
bit about what you did at LCB, employers will see that you've had
some fascinating experiences and that you're self-aware enough to
realize what skills you lack and seek training in those areas.

Hope this helps,
Sophie