[nabs-l] fundraising committee meeting

luke schwinck luke.schwinck at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 16:37:40 UTC 2016

Hey Everyone,

Tonight will be a fun and exciting fundraising committee meeting!  As Washington Seminar approaches the excitement and anticipation for the annual NABS Cafe and student seminar is palpable!

Please find attached the agenda for tonights meeting.  The meeting will be at 8pm central time and the number to call in as always is (605)475-6700 and the PIN is 7869673.  I'm always anxious to hear the opinions of our existing committee members and welcome those of you who may have unique and progressive ideas to share tonight.  If you have any questions between now and then please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Luke A. Schwinck

Treasurer

Fundraising Committee Chair

National Association of Blind Students

A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind