[nabs-l] What is the best format for citing in Mla format?

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 23:40:46 UTC 2016

You have to get your book either as a publisher file as a scan
from your DSS or from something like bookshare.  Any text or
braille file will do as long as it preserves the original
pagination (publisher files nearly always do, most bookshare
books are paginated but many are not, and DSS should set their
scanner to preserve the pagination though you should talk to them
about this before they scan things).  As you mention, audio books
are pretty much useless for academic purposes.