[nabs-l] ipad help

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:52:11 UTC 2016

You might want to look into getting a keyboard case for your
IPad.  It would be QWERTY, but typing on an actual keyboard is
much easier than typing on the screen, and keyboard cases are
readily available because lots of sighted people use them if they
use their IPad for taking notes or anything else that requires a
lot of typing.

HTH,
Karl