[nabs-l] ipad help

AlyssaHenson alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:50:26 UTC 2016

Hi,
I would recommend the Apple wireless keyboard. Yes, it is something extra to carry, but I specifically like it because it provides what I have found to be the most access to navigation and other controls on the iPad.  If this isn't of interest, I agree with the person that suggested a keyboard case.
HTH
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone