[nabs-l] Personal Shoppers

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Nov 26 02:59:36 UTC 2016

I don't think there is a right answer here, it depends in part on
what you are comfortable with.  My experience is that my reception
varies from store to store, and from time to time. Personally I would
just go unless the store specifically said we can help you better if
you make an arrangement first.

I also think that when you are there you need to be patient, it make
take them a few minutes to free someone up, and you should be
organized with what you want.

Dave