[nabs-l] Personal Shoppers

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:24:07 UTC 2016

Be organized and quick as to what you want.  Requesting assistance is
probably not as typical, especially in a smaller town.  I would be a little
hesitant to do it for huge shoppings unless you had no other way, it is your
right, but it is also important to know and understand context.  Some stores
may struggle to do that, whiel others will not.  If you can determine that
certain times are better than other times to go shopping, then use that, or
if the store requests that you call ahead, then that may be easier for them
to accommodate you.  I just drop into publics if I need something; usually
only a few items at a time.  Do what you got to do, but do it with
confidence.
Justin