[nabs-l] Microsoft Excel in the Classroom

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 19:34:48 UTC 2016

Hi All,
Next semester, I am going to be taking a cath lab that requires
the use of Microsoft Excel for every session.  It is once a week
for about an hour and a half.
My teacher has said that most of the assignments are done with
partners.
How would you approach these partner assignments? I could bring
my laptop and put in headphones to listen to JAWS, but that would
make it harder for me to listen to my partner.  On the other
hand, however, I don't want partner doing the majority of the
work.
Please tell me how you would go about this.  My teacher is very
open to any suggesttions that I can bring to the table.
Thanks,
Vejas