[nabs-l] Microsoft Excel in the Classroom

Gary Wunder garywunder at me.com
Tue Nov 29 21:16:27 UTC 2016

Do you have a portable Braille display?

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Vejas
Vasiliauskas via NABS-L
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 1:35 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Vejas Vasiliauskas
Subject: [nabs-l] Microsoft Excel in the Classroom

Hi All,
Next semester, I am going to be taking a cath lab that requires the use of
Microsoft Excel for every session.  It is once a week for about an hour and
a half.
My teacher has said that most of the assignments are done with partners.
How would you approach these partner assignments? I could bring my laptop
and put in headphones to listen to JAWS, but that would make it harder for
me to listen to my partner.  On the other hand, however, I don't want
partner doing the majority of the work.
Please tell me how you would go about this.  My teacher is very open to any
suggesttions that I can bring to the table.
Thanks,
Vejas