[nabs-l] Advice on getting textbook in accessible format with image descriptions

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 15:34:23 UTC 2016

Hi,
I agree with Jason.
Having someone make the diagrams with wiki sticks is a good idea.

Learning ally has descriptions in their audio books, but the quality can be
hit or miss.
So, I'd suggest having someone at your school do it. They can either make
tactile diagrams with wiki sticks or describe them in audio format. Your
teacher or your teacher of the vision impaired should be able to do this.

Also, its worth asking classmates; they will probably say no since they have
their own work to do, but it cannot hurt to ask.

Ashley