[nabs-l] problem with BN touch

amanie amanie1226 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 01:50:46 UTC 2016

Hi
In order to perform a hard reset, you have to hold the home button and the power button down simultaneously until you see the unit respond
I believe it will say starting key soft and after the wheel spins, there are options that you can choose from.
You may scroll through the different reset options with your next thumb key and previous thumb key and activate the options with your cursor router button. If you just want to do a minor repair you will hit next until you see the option, file system repair, then you select that and select reboot now.
If you want to do an entire reset which will restore the braille note as a new unit, you have to select wipe data/restore to factory settings, select that,hit next until you see the letter Y, selectthat, and hit reboot now.
I hope this helps.
If you still need assistance, you may contact me off list via the information provided below.

Sent from my iPhone Ms. Amanie T Riley
MSED student, TVI in training
B.S. Psychology/Education
914-308-6944