[nabs-l] problem with BN touch

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 01:30:55 UTC 2016

Hi Jessica,
I had this problem a few days after I got my Touch. Unplug it from your
computer and first try holding in the power button until it turns all the
way oof. It's a forced shut down. Then give it a few minutes and turn it
back on. If it still says enabling keysoft, or you can't get it to turn off,
take it out of the case and remove the battery and put the battery back in.
Make sure, when you're turning it on, that it's not plugged in. For some
reason mine really doesn't like that.
As I recall, it just took a lot of turning it on and off and on and off
before I finally got it to work.
Another thing you might try is clicking the home button three times to turn
keysoft off and thendoing the same thing to turn keysoft on.
Hopefully one of these things works for getting you access tonight, but
definitely be sure to call humanware tomorrow. I'm not saying this is what's
wrong with your touch, but I had a series of weird glitches, starting with
this problem, that led me first to do a complete factory reset of my touch
and then to it having to go back for repairs and Humanware having to replace
the motherboard because it was defective. So just call them so you're on top
of it.
Hope this is helpful.
Jameyanne