[nabs-l] problem with BN touch

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:11:14 UTC 2016

I really like all that the Touch can do, but it's been super glitchy on so
many fronts.
Mine is actually back at Humanware for the second time in two months right
now, ad I'm suffering without it because my Apex is on the fritz and I hate
taking notes on my laptop because I'm bad at listening to JAWS and the class
discussion. The first time it went back it was because the motherboard
crapped out and they had to replace it. This time, something was wrong with
the screen and I was getting a lot of false touches, resulting in literal
pages of apostrophes in my documents. Apparently a lot of people are having
this problem because they have a plan to expedite the repairs.
I did get a case from Executive Products that has definitely lessened the
issues with the power button, though. It's also way lighter than the
humanware case, but no physical keyboard if you like that..  So I recommend
that.