[nabs-l] problem with BN touch

Amanda Cape cape.amanda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:18:29 UTC 2016

Hi Jamie-Anne and others,
I currently have a Braillenote Apex. What would be the advantages or
disadvantages of switching to the Braillenote touch if I could? How
might these compare to purchasing the SmartBeetle braille display as a
more portable one that I can use with my Iphone and/or laptop and
keeping my Apex?
Has anyone checked out the Orbit reader yet?
Thanks,
Amanda