[nabs-l] Question about Readers

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:27:11 UTC 2016

If you can't read the book due to errors, you should definitely bring that
up to the disability office.  If your office provides readers, then see if
they can do that for you.  Find out also if they have learning ally, and if
they can get the book on learning ally.  There is some software you can
download.  Failing that, have them rescan it and explain to them how
confusing the book is to read.
You can also trying getting the book in accessible formmat rather than
having your office scan it.  I can find the name of the law if you would
loie, but in a nutshell, the publisher  should have that made accessible,
and your office can order it.  You won't have the flexibility that Microsoft
word, or even a pdf  gives you, but you will be able to read it.
Justin