[nabs-l] Question about Readers

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 11 03:04:38 UTC 2016

Emma,

Most schools do not provide readers and scribes for outside work which is
what Vejas needs.
Does your school provide the readers just for tests and in class
assignments?
If they provide readers to access other reading such as homework textbook
assignments or library research, how many hours do they give you for this
out of class time?
Wow, if they provide readers like this, I might consider that one for grad
school.  I've always had to hire my own readers.

Ashley