[nabs-l] help adding events to calendar from email on BN touch?

Jessica Dail jldail13 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 23:32:21 UTC 2016

Hi,
I just registered for a webinar.
I got a confirmation email, and need to put the event on my calendar.
Attached to the email is an ics file, which should, in theory do what I'd ;. However, when I try my touch says something to the affect of, "Unable to open event."
Does the calendar support ics files?
I think it's a native format, so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or what could be causing this.
How can I fix it?
Any help with this issue would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks,
Jessica