[nabs-l] GRE Software

James Alan Boehm jab2bs at mtmail.mtsu.edu
Tue Oct 18 01:46:15 UTC 2016

Good day friends.
I wanted to see if anyone on the list has used the software provided for the GRE exam? Please contact me offlsit at secretary at nfb-tn.org. I have a friend that is considering using the software the company provides with the test and is wanting to get some feedback on how it worked. I hope everyone is having a great semester! We are over half way through it now!Keep up the hard work!
Best,

James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!