[nabs-l] Another Questions about Professors

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 21 23:50:39 UTC 2016

Carl,
Excellent advice. Talking to him during office hours is a good idea.
I like your idea of bringing in some studies too. But I'd do that after
speaking to him and if the conversation warrants it.

I've not had this problem. Sure, sometimes professors say I'm amazing or
admirable, but they do not do it all the time or act patronizing about it.

Ashley