[nabs-l] Irie NeoNote Notetaker

Cullen gallagher123123 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 03:21:00 UTC 2016

Hi,
At the moment, I would recommend waiting on the Braillenote Touch. I am about to send it back to humanware for a second repair after just a little over a month of use. There is a major problem with the internal memory, sometimes it just goes bad out of nowhere. On Tuesday evening, I was working on English homework, and suddenly the device stopped responding. I had to force shutdown the unit, and then it would not boot. I lost a lot of homework because of it. Don’t get me wrong, the touch is an amazing device, but the stability really concerns me. I already sent it back for a similar issue last month. This is something they really need to take a good look at, and I told them this. As much as I love the device, I am almost afraid to use it for school related tasks again.
That is my recent experience with the device.
Cullen