[nabs-l] Irie NeoNote Notetaker

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 05:44:56 UTC 2016

Hello:
I have been a BrailleNote user for 16 years now. I currently am still using a BrailleNote Apex because I am not too thrilled with the Braille Touch and the changes it has undergone. The company that I currently work for is a vendor of the NeoBraille, and I have been working very closely with IRIE,  the developers of the machine, so I am quite familiar with the features that the NeoBraille will have. Having been that I have been a BrailleNote user for 16 years and I have always found the BrailleNote to be the best notetaker around, I will definitely be making the switch to the NeyoBraille once it is officially released. At this point in time, the NeoBraille is the Braille notetaker that best fits my needs and closely resembles the BrailleNote Apex. Before making this decision, I tested many notetaker devices and braille displays and finally settled for the NeoBraille. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me off list and we can further discuss this device.

Juanita Herrera