[nabs-l] jaws keeps crashing in windows 10 aniversery update

petras betatester329 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 16:53:15 UTC 2016

Hi, jaws seems to keep crashing in windows 10 anniversary update.
I used the windows 10 upgrade assistant to install the update.
After it restarted, jaws asked for an administrator password.  I
entered the password and jaws just stopped talking.  I pressed
control plus altogether plus delete to restart my computer.  I
went to disk cleanup to free up 30 gigs of hard drive space, but
jaws seems to crash for 30 seconds after hitting yes.  How do I
fix this problem?