[nabs-l] Question about Facebook

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Thu Sep 1 20:54:45 UTC 2016

Okay I want to make a correction about the whole Facebook thing, yes with the iPhone you go to the more tab, you do not click on view profile. What you want to click on what you click on the more tab, is your name. Then you want to click on the activity log. This will let you look at post better on your timeline and if you have that such issues, I am available to help you. You can contact me using the details below in my signature.
Joseph Hudson
Group owner for iPad help for the blind

  *   IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe at groups.io<mailto:IPadhelpfortheblind+subscribe at groups.io>

Email