[nabs-l] nfb and stuff

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:23:35 UTC 2016

Hi all hope you all are doing well. I would never  usually post stuff like
this but  i been hearing downing comments from this guy in one of the
blindness  blind penpals  and things facebook group but anyway  he clames
that  this and that happened and stuff like that maybe some know of him
already.  and i don't back him at all. hear is facebook message.
Jorge Paez
<https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012172089879&fref=nf&refid=18>
And I help the people I know locally, that's about all I can do. And the
NFB doesn't help anyone so don't tell me I'm somehow talking trash about
people who are actually helping because I have verrifiable sources and the
NFB helps no one. And no, I will not reveal my sources for privacy and
confidentiality reasons as everything I recieved I recieved in confidence
from well placed sources. And before you can say I'm not keeping secrets--I
never revealed the actual incidents, just my awareness of the nonsense that
goes on in those places.