[nabs-l] nfb and stuff

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:40:51 UTC 2016

Hi
I would completely ignore the comments.  Most all of us know how
great the NFB has been.  It's like if someone were to criticize
you and tell you things that aren't true about yourself, it might
hurt but you just know to ignore them.
Also, for respect of the person who wrote this, I would omit
their name for posts like this in the future.
Vejas