[nabs-l] printing assignments

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:57:09 UTC 2016

Hello NABS,

I am entering my fourth week of college and am absolutely loving
it. Most of my professors let us submit assignments via email or
on Blackboard, but I have ONE professor who insists on having
hard copies. I don't have a printer in my dorm room (something
I'll definitely be investing in ASAP), but I need a strategy in
the meantime for a paper due Wednesday. The library computers
don't have screen readers, so I can't use them independently. I
was thinking I'd just one of the library workers for help, but if
anyone has any better ideas, shoot them my way. Hope all of you
are well.

Yours,
Sophie