[nabs-l] printing assignments

Anya Avramenko annita.co.usa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:20:07 UTC 2016

Sophie,
I would insist that since your are unable to print your assignments due to
inaccessible computers, you should be able to just send them to your
professor.
If  he wants his hard copy so bad, ask him to go to the library and help you
do it.
I'm almost done with college, and I never had to deal with such problem. I
just told my professors that I would e-mail them my stuff.
Good luck!