[nabs-l] A Problem That Needs To Be Put Out Here

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 01:15:23 UTC 2016

Hi All!
I'm sorry to have to do this, but I have to wonder if I'm the only
person this has happened to, so it needs to be asked.
Has anyone else who paid ten dollars for the tools for success thumb
drive not received their drive?
I know I didn't get my drive, and when I contacted the people in
charge of this project after two weeks of not receiving mine, I was
told it would be looked in to, but have heard nothing since, and they
didn't even have a tracking number to track the shipment.
I'm sorry, but when you run a fund raiser of this kind, you have to
have a way to track stuff like this, so if a package isn't received,
it can be traced so we know where the package is. I realize it's a
pain to have to keep all those records, but that's just the
responsible thing to do when you're sending out thumb drives all over
the country and taking money from people. And if that required more
than one person to be involved, I'm sure there are people on here who
would gladly step up and help the project. But a fund raiser that
doesn't deliver what people pay for is no good.
I actually wanted to use this toolkit, as I am about to embark on some
new ventures in my life, one of which will make me a student again,
and really felt some of the info on it could have been useful.
But if nothing is done soon, I will be filing a claim for the 10 dollars.
So I hope I'm not the only one who has experienced this, and if I'm
not, others should speak out.
All the best,
David Dunphy