[nabs-l] IOS 10

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 05:56:48 UTC 2016

HI jamie!
I upgraded to IOS 10, and have found things to work farely well. I had
a small problem getting around the app store to search for an App, but
Serie made that work OK.
I haven't had the chance to play around with everything, but if you check out
http://iaccessibility.net
they have quite a few well written guides on the new features so you
get an idea of what the features are and what they do.
Hope this helps.