[nabs-l] Print Page Equivalent on Apex

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 00:48:36 UTC 2016

Hi Vejas,
I can’t directly answer your question since I’ve never used an Apex to write papers but a general rule of thumb I used in grad school was that using Times New Roman size 12, double spaced, about 300 words fit on a page. You could always check by saving the file as a word document and loading it onto your computer to check.

Best,
Greg