[nabs-l] Print Page Equivalent on Apex

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:37:09 UTC 2016

Hi Vejas,

I would suggest handling all the formatting on the computer - I have
always found it more reliable than trying to control the font size and
spacing on the Apex. As others have said, for a double-spaced document
with 12-point Times New Roman font, 300 words per page is a pretty
good rule of thumb. By this calculation, your paper should be between
900 and 1200 words. I have always used this rule when writing papers
on my Apex and it works pretty well. Hope this helps!

Katie