[nabs-l] using a pocket size braille display with an ipad or iphone

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:42:06 UTC 2016

Hello,
I have a Focus 14 blue Braille display that I use with my ipad.
It is fine for reading text messages, but I'm having a heck of a
time browsing the web and reading emails with such a small
display.  I may soon be getting an iphone and I was wondering if
anyone who uses a smaller display has any suggestions on how to
make it easier to read email and browse the web more efficiently.
I bought the Focus for portability, but I'm starting to consider
something larger but still something I can still carry around
easily.  I am considering the Brailliant Bi 32 since I already
have a 40 cell one and am familiar with it, but for anyone who
uses the 32 cell Brailliant, how portable is it and can it easily
fit into a purse or bag?
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay