[nabs-l] scanning books with Kurzweil

Precious Perez pulyperez1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 00:01:22 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,
I am using Kurzweil to scan two books that I need for one of my courses. One of the books is small, and it fits on the scanner, so the process works well. The other book is both wider and thicker, and I'm having trouble orienting it so that the scanner can capture the pages fully. Does anyone have any tips for scanning books efficiently? I thought of using my scan stand with KNFB reader, but I'm not sure which scanning option would be more tedious or time-consuming.
Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Precious
Sent from my iPhone